As summer comes to a close, there’s still time for one last break! That’s why Initiative Ireland is rewarding new and existing clients alike with free inclusion in the Initiative Ireland Luxury Prize-Draw, offering you the chance to win to luxury break for two at Monart, Ireland’s only 5 star Destination Spa, offering an environment where all that matters is you.
If you’re an existing accredited client, you don’t need to do anything more to enter. This is our way of saying thank you to our members.
If you’re a new client, or if you’ve been meaning to complete your application, now is the time to do just that for free entry into the luxury prize-draw.
With free membership and a Secured Lending Account from Initiative Ireland, you can can put your money to work, accessing an exclusive secured asset-class, earning up to 8.00% APR on your funds while helping to support the construction of much needed family homes across Ireland.
For more information, please see our terms and conditions below or visit InitiativeIreland.ie .
Initiative Ireland Luxury Prize-Draw
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The Initiative Ireland Luxury Prize-Draw is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only and over 18.
- The Promoter is Initiative Financial Services Limited.
- No purchase is required for entry. To enter for free, entrants must register for a free Secured Lending Account with http://www.InitiativeIreland.ie and complete their accreditation by the 11:59 pm on 9th September 2019. One entry permissible per entrant. Existing clients who are already accredited shall be entered by default unless they wish to opt-out.
- To opt-out of the competition, please email email@example.com with the subject line ‘Prize Draw Opt-Out’ before the competition deadline and provide your email, name and mobile number as registered on the digital platform.
- The prize is for two people and includes:
- 2 Nights Bed & Breakfast and 1 Dinner at the Monart Destination Spa, The Still, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford
- Unrestricted complimentary access to the thermal rooms at the Monart Spa
- Prize excludes room extras,
- No cash or prize alternative will be given
- Employees of Initiative Ireland and their immediate family members shall not be eligible for inclusion in the draw.
- The promotion is not open to anyone employed by Initiative Financial Services Limited (including contract workers), their families or anyone associated with the draw. In the event that anyone employed by Initiative Financial Services Limited , their families or anyone associated with the promotion is selected, the prize will immediately become null and void and another winner shall be selected.
- In the event that a winner is not a resident of the Republic of Ireland the prize will automatically become null and void unless proof of residence is provided to the Promoter.
- In the event the Initiative Ireland Luxury Prize-Draw winners are not able to attend they may nominate someone to attend in their place.
- All prize details above are subject to availability and any terms and conditions governing the elements of the prize. Initiative Financial Services Limited is not responsible for any matter arising from or relating to the enjoyment of the prize.
- The prize draw shall take place on the 13th September 2019 and the Promoter will notify the winner before 30 September 2019.
- Details of the winners will be made available on https://twitter.com/InitiativeIrl from 30 September 2019 and may appear in other media released by Initiative Financial Services Limited.
- Each winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with this prize, including providing a testimonial as required. The winner’s first name will be disclosed for the purposes of this promotion only.
- If the prize is unclaimed by 30 September 2019 the Promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability for having done so.
- The competition excludes clients who have not completed their accreditation or who’s accounts have been deactivated due to inactivity, on request or for other purposes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice.
To register for a Secured Lending Account or complete your accreditation, visit InitiativeIreland.ie